The 2'Fer XL is the big brother of Blackburn's popular 2'Fer light.
This light pulls double duty as either a 200 lumen front or a 40 lumen rear light, depending on your needs. It also features tough alloy body that houses optimized lenses and powerful LEDs that cast enough light to easily be seen by traffic, but also to see exactly where you are riding. The clever mount design lets you easily pop it onto your bike's handlebar or seatpost, but also has a clip to mount on your backpack or belt.
• Front Light: 200 Lumens / Runtime: High 2hrs, Flashing 6hrs
• Rear Light: 40 Lumens / Runtime: High 4hrs, Flashing 12hrs
• Micro-USB Rechargeable — charging cable included, no tools required (3-hour recharge time)
• LED Fuel Gauge/Charge Indicator — a small built in LED light indicates the battery level. Green = >75%, Orange = 75-25%, Red = • Lithium Polymer battery
• Waterproof to IP-67 standard
• Excellent side visibility for cross traffic
• Weight: 78 grams